Økonom i Hele Danmark
Senior Group Financial Controller
Are you passionate about reporting, consolidation, and IFRS?
And would you like to work in a key role with your own areas of responsibility?
Then it might be you that we are looking for as our new colleague in Group Financial Controlling and Reporting. You can look forward to becoming part of a successful growth company , with great people values. You will have a central role and become part of a competent and committed team, where you will have the opportunity to continued development while gaining a broad network across our organization.
Your primary task will be:
- Participate in the preparation of monthly, interim and annual reports, including preparation of accounting memorandums and communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Handle consolidation and associated month-end closing activities
- Be an a IFRS excellence professional partner for group companies, ensuring compliance and implementation of new IFRS’. across the Group as well as maintaining the Royal Unibrew Accounting Manual
- Perform ongoing on-site financial controlling of group companies ensuring alignment with IFRS and the Royal Unibrew Accounting Manual (expected travel activity of 10-15
- days per year)
- Participate in the implementation and provide accounting sparring regarding new companies, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) including...